Idlebackup is a program that has as main function to make automatic copies of any files we wish to while our computer is not being used.
Idlebackup procedure is simple: The program will copy all indicated files when user's session begins and will repeat this procedure every time that the computer is not being used, or when neither the keyboard or mouse have been moved during a lapse of time predetermined by each user.
With only choosing the portfolio files that we want to "protect" from some system’s failure, Idlebackup will perform an " individual re-establishment point” for each one of the files every time that we request it, according to the configuration and parameters adjusted in our preferences.
The main characteristics of Idlebackup are:
- Export security copies of our progress to a CD or a DVD to have our files
- Constant program and security copies upgrades.
- Possibility of saving security copy in virtual disk or if it fails, in a second hard disk.
- Security copies are "light", this means that they don't overcome 4GB (for a 80GB memory used PC). That is the reason why the possibility of saving file copies will no longer be a problem.
- Easy user's interface and very nicely developed “help section”.
- 100% free, very quick and effective program.