- CuteDJ home
- Operating Systems
CuteDJ is a DJs software, which allows to mix music and video, in a completely professional and intuitive way.
Vinyl dies time ago, and is currently used only by those nostalgic who wish to remember and mix music as in "the old days". It is true that vinyl is unique, and the feeling that you have when mixing music with vinyl, is unique. To put the vinyl on the deck and spin it, are feelings that many DJs consider it unique and unrepeatable.
Even so, new technologies bring great advances and improvements. In the DJs world it came with the emergence of the digital decks, with ability to read CDs and MP3 files. Thanks to this progress, to make mixes was more comfortable, reducing the size and weight of the DJs "suitcases", since it was not necessary to carry a lot of vinyls. With a few CDs had all the music necessary for the mix.
The next improvement have been DJ Software, that emulates all the equipment (hardware) that is necessary for music mixes. In a single software will have: decks, mixer and music. This greatly simplifies the work of a DJ, and lowers the costs neededs to make a mix.
CuteDJ offers all the tools needed to create our music mixes in a professional way. This software has a well-designed interface, where all the elements necessary to create mixes are well integrated. The program includes among other features:
- Visual representation of music. So we always have control over the latter approaching on the song playing.
- Auto-Beat Matching and BPM detection. This allows that two songs can be synchronized automatically. This feature is very useful for those who want mix music and don't have the sufficient ability to sync songs like a professional DJ.
- Mix recording. We can record in MP3, WAV or AIFF format, the performance we are playing.
- Advanced Mix control. We can control the Equalization of the mix at any moment, defined entry and exit points, and control the songs as if it were a vinyl deck.
- Integration with iTunes, which automatically reads our entire library of music and videos from iTunes, and makes it available to our mix.
- KeyLock or MasterTempo. It makes possible to speed up or slow down a song, and preserve the same tone as much as possible.
- Party mode. This mode takes care of automatically mixing the songs without human intervention. The only thing we have to do is choose the songs that we want to listen.
To enhance the CuteDJ experience, it is convenient to use it with a DJ MIDI controller, since this software supports more than 50 preconfigured controllers (Pioneer, Hercules, Gemini, Numark, Denon, etc). So it's no necessary to configure MIDI controller buttons. We simply plug it to PC, and we can use it with no configuration process. If you have a MIDI controller that does not have an available preset, you can use it thanks to the function of "MIDI learn".
The software is available for Windows and Macintosh. Is paid software and you can download a fully functional demo for 30 days, with a limit of 20 minutes per session.
If you buy the program, you have a 30-day money-back guarantee, so if the program does not convince you, we can request the money back.