- Dolphin home
- Operating Systems
- Open Source
Dolphin is Nintendo GameCube’s emulator that offers to users the opportunity to play this console from the computer in an easy and practical way.
No so far ago we enjoyed Nintendo GameCube, that in its time was the most likely and played console of all available, but with time we have left it behind. Yes, in many cases we threw it to the garbage because we had bought new equipment. Dolphin has been committed to make us refresh our memory and the good times with a program that it will emulate the games that had made us enjoy a lot.
If we have still have games in GameCube small disks, we can upload them with Dolphin making our experience even better. Otherwise it will be enough to download some ISO (disk image) file to be able to play.
Dolphin has several configuration options along with those that we can emphasize:
- Multiple languages interface that includes English.
- Add Plugins and upgrades from control panel.
- onfigure graphic card, audio settings, our joystick or keyboard according to same control of the GameCube.
- Play in full screen.
- Include several games packages and install them to play in a easy way.
- 100 % free open code software.
Few months ago Dolphin has arrived to unthinkable ends: to emulate the Nintendo Wii with the possibility of connecting the original control of its console to our computer through bluethoot.
With all these opened opportunities all we have left to do is to enjoy the past, present and future games.