1.Information and Consent
In accordance with the terms of Fundamental Law 15/1999 for the Protection of Personal Information of the user, the following terms apply to customers who provide informed, express, and freely given consent in a clear manner for their personal data to be included in a file owned by Indahouserulez S.L., duly registered before the Spanish Agency for Data Protection and compliant with the guarantee to employ legal and technological security measures that are required by statute.
All requested personal data is required. If the requested data is not provided, it is not possible to register as a user, request information, or publish content on our website.
The personal data that we collect will only be used for the following purposes:
- Manage your membership as a user on our platform
- Manage the commercial relations among parties
- Provide commercial and/or promotional information from time to time related to the organization and its offers
- Provide regular electronic newsletters
- Create anonymous statistical reports regarding access patterns and activity developed by users on the Web
- Comply with established legal duties
In no case will we carry out the following activities:
- Give your data to persons or entities without your prior consent.
- Transfer your data to other States without your prior consent.
2.Statistical Data and Cookies
We reserve the right to share this information anonymously and without any personal identifier with other client companies, providers, sponsors, and/or advertisers.
The tool we use to control and analyze visits to our web site is Google Analytics. This is an analytical web service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose principal office is located at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States (“Google”).
Google Analytics uses "cookies," which are text files located on your computer that help a website analyze how users actually use a website.
The information stored in a cookie about your website use (including your IP address) will be directly transferred and stored by Google on its servers in the United States. Google will use this information on our behalf to track website use, to compile activity reports and to provide other related services for our activity and internet use. Google will transfer said information to third parties when required by law, or when said third parties process the information on Google's behalf.
Google does not associate your IP address with any other data Google has available to it. You may refuse to have your data or information processed by refusing to accept cookies by choosing the appropriate settings in your browser. However, you must understand that doing so may cause basic features of the website not to function. By using this website, you consent to having your information processed by Google in the manner and for the purposes that are indicated above.
3.Commercial and Promotional Communications
As we indicated to you above, one of the purposes for which we process your personal data, if you have provided such data to us, is to provide you with electronic communications containing relevant and current information about us and about other organizations in our sector.
Such communications will only be sent to those users who have previously authorized their receipt. If you do not wish to receive commercial or promotional communications, you may unsubscribe from that service here.
Similarly, we inform you that we reserve the right to display ads while you browse. Google Adsense is among the various tools we may use to display ads and partner information.
4.How to Exercise Your Rights
Similarly, we inform you that you may exercise your rights to access, correct, cancel, and/or refuse by written request to the address indicated in the "Identification" section, or by email sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, with an attached document establishing your identity, that sets out the right or rights you wish to exercise.
CONDITIONS FOR USE
- Domicilio social: Av. Castilla la Mancha 51, Oficina 3, 28702 S.S. de los Reyes, Madrid.
- Registro Público: Registro Mercantil de Madrid Tomo 26.569 Libro 0 Folio 90 Sección 8 Hoja M-478825
These conditions for use are intended to notify all users of their rights from the moment they visit our website.
Similarly, we herein inform users about which rights they possess and which duties they assume related to the content shown on our platform, computer programs, links, logos and marks, as well as the responsibilities that may arise from using our platform improperly.
The interpretation of the terms contained herein is understood to give the effect that a person is considered a user from the moment he or she visits our online platform.
We are deeply committed to ensuring that our services function properly and in accordance with the terms agreed to by our users. However, at times, especially when ill-intentioned third parties intervene, it is possible that there may be situations that may give rise to responsibilities.
In this case, we inform you, as follows, of those situations in which we are not responsible for the actions of users, and where users assume all risks and responsibilities:
- In the event that information is published on our website or platform that was not stored by us or that, where applicable, was published by a third party outside of our organization.
- In the event that the website and platform are not operational for technical reasons due to third parties or unforeseeable causes or unforeseeable circumstances.
- In the event that a user stores, disseminates, publishes, or distributes on the website any kind of defamatory, injurious or discriminatory material that incites violence or that violates the common good, the public order, fundamental rights, public freedoms, honor, privacy, or the intellectual property of third parties.
- In the event that a user publishes content on the website that is protected by intellectual property rights without obtaining the express authorization to do so from the author of said content.
- In the event that a user publishes links and hyperlinks to web sites or files that permit the download of applications, programs, or content protected by intellectual property and/or patent rights, without the express authorization from the rights holder to do so.
- In the event that a user uses the website or platform to introduce malicious data, a virus, malicious code, hardware or telecommunications equipment or any other instrument or electronic or physical device, and damage is caused to other users' systems.
In the event that we detect any of the above mentioned activities, we will automatically proceed to identify the user that undertook the action, then block and remove that user's account. We may also immediately inform State security forces and agencies about the actions that took place, and we may undertake appropriate legal actions.
In all cases, you, as a user, must accept that before downloading and/or utilizing any application, software, or content available via our platform, the laws of the country where you will use them may provide for different legal limitations. We therefore strongly recommend that you verify that it is legal in your country to use these tools before any use. In the event that you are subject to a legal limitation, we urge you not to use them, as you will plainly assume the possible responsibilities that may arise from such use, and you will plainly exempt us from any possible responsibilities that may arise from said breach of our terms.
4.INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND PATENTS
We are deeply committed to the protection and defense of intellectual property and patent rights. We therefore inform you of the following:
- In no case should it be understood that we give to any user any right to exploit any posted content beyond what is strictly necessary to display same. We guarantee to you that all content that we post and make available to you is completely original and compliant with national statutes currently in force, and that all such content is itself protected by intellectual property rights. In those cases where we do not possess the intellectual property rights for any content, we possess all rights related to public communication, distribution, and/or reproduction or the rights holders have licensed the content under licenses that permit publication and distribution subject to agreed conditions.
- All logos, marks, and commercial names posted via the website or the platform are our property or, in the case of third party content, the parties have given us their permission to use and/or post said content.
- In no way should any aspect of navigating the site be construed to convey the forbearance, transfer, discharge, or partial or complete assignment of any intellectual property or patent right, except as expressly established otherwise in writing.
- None of the content hosted in the platform may be downloaded, reproduced or used on any device or in any other location other than our website, except by a means that we have authorized.
- For security reasons, we do not allow the use of "frames" or any mechanisms that may alter or change the design, original configuration, or content of the website.
- With respect to links and hyperlinks, it is possible that we will facilitate access to third party, independent websites that are directly related to the advertising shown and reproduced via our website or platform. As these are not our pages and since we have no control over them, we assume no responsibility for their content and/or their functioning.
We conduct daily reviews because all content, hyperlinks, and references published by users via our website may be legal content that may be entirely appropriate under applicable rules, especially in relation to intellectual property and patent rights.
In accordance with the terms of Articles 16 and 17 of Law 34/2002, July 11, regarding commercial electronic, information, and social services, as long as Usitility is a platform that stores content, both its own and published by others, and automatically indexes content provided by others, we assume no responsibility that may arise from actions undertaken by our users, as long as we do not have actual knowledge of the activity or information that the activity or information is improper or violates any goods or rights of others that may be indemnified, or if we have actual knowledge, we will act diligently to remove or deactivate the link or corresponding content according to the procedures described below.
For these purposes, and in accordance with the terms of Articles 16 and 17 of Law 34/2002, July 11, regarding commercial electronic, information, and social services, it should be understood that we have actual knowledge of the offending content when a competent authority has declared the impropriety of the data, ordered its removal or that it be made inaccessible, or declared the existence of an injury, and the declarant has knowledge of the corresponding resolution, without foreclosing any procedures for detection and removal of the content that we apply in light of voluntary agreements and other means of actual knowledge that may be established.
Similarly, we make available to legitimate rights holders a removal request process for any content that they may consider to be in violation of applicable statutes or that infringes on their rights.
In such a case, users should follow the procedure described below so that a response can be given as quickly as possible and so that rights are protected as efficiently as possible:
- Identify the content in question that allegedly violates a rule and/or a legal right.
- Identify the rights holder or the affected party as the legal representative with sufficient power under applicable rules.
- Identify clearly the method of contact selected so that we may communicate with the complainant.
- Duly verify your identity with an official document (government ID card, passport, powers of attorney)
- Provide a signed statement that shows the truthfulness of the information included in the complaint, as well as who the legal rights holder is or, where applicable, the rights holder's representative.
All requests must be made in writing sent to email@example.com or, where applicable, by a written, paper mailing to the direction indicated in the first clause of these conditions.
Once the rights infringement is verified, we will automatically proceed to remove the content identified in the complaint, and we may also immediately notify competent authorities about the activities that were carried out, working plainly with the authorities in any legal actions that may be undertaken against the authors of said acts.
With the aim of maximum security and protection for the rights of authors and our users, we request that you work with us to the maximum extent possible, notifying us immediately of any act or fact that may suggest an infringement of intellectual property or patent rights.
5.CONFIDENTIALITY AND DATA PROTECTION
6.RESOLUTION OF DISPUTES
For any legal question or any question that may legally impact website or any subsidiary party of our website, Spanish statutes will apply. Spanish statutes are adequate for the resolution of any conflict arising from or related to this website, and wherever applicable legislation permits, the courts and judges of San Sebastian de los Reyes, Madrid, Spain are the forum, where applicable.
To submit a complaint regarding the use of our services, you may write to the email address or physical address above, with the goal of arriving at an agreeable solution at the outset.